When you’re looking for the right home care provider in the Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Chester County areas, you might be a little unsure how to determine the best fit for your loved one.
Our team at WellSprings Home Care Services is here to help. We know that you’re looking for a home care provider that you can count on, which is why we provide an interview process that will assure your loved one will be set up with the aide that best suits his or her needs.
Finding Your Home Care Provider
At our home care service center, our primary goal is to make sure that your loved one gets the absolute best care on a daily basis. Whether you’re looking for someone to simply check in, or live-in care, it’s essential to find the match with the right home care provider.
When you contact one of our team members, we’ll first assess your loved one’s needs over the phone in order to set up a free consultation with one of our home care managers. Asking the right questions is important in this process, as it allows us to gain a better understanding of how we could be of service to your loved one.
Questions to Ask Your Home Care Agency
You might be thinking, “Okay, so what questions should I ask?” Choosing the right home care provider might seem intimidating at first, but with this list of questions we’ve provided, you’ll find the interviewing process to be simple and straightforward.
• How long has the agency been providing home care services?
• How long has the intended caregiver been providing home care services?
• How do they deal with challenges or unforeseen issues?
• How familiar are they with the area, in case of an emergency?
Types of Services
• What services does this agency offer?
• Are they willing to accommodate to your loved one’s schedule?
• Can they stay overnight if necessary?
• Are they able to explain their services in detail?
• Will you and your family be involved with planning the home care agenda for your loved one?
• Is the company licensed by the state?
• Are they licensed and bonded?
• Can the agency/caregiver provide a background check?
• Can they guarantee patient confidentiality?
• Is the caregiver genuinely warm and friendly during the interview?
• Do they “click” with your loved one, and/or with your family?
• How do they discuss their past clients?
Finding Your Home Care Provider with WellSprings
When you’re working with WellSprings Home Care Services, we’ll be sure to answer all of your questions and concerns. We want the process in finding a home care provider to be enjoyable for you and your family, and to give you peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for.
To find out more information about our services, feel free to contact us at 610.463.0880 or schedule a complimentary in-home assessment today! We proudly serve the areas of Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery Counties, and will be happy to help.