When you or someone you love is facing the challenges of getting older, WellSprings Home Care Services provides personalized, caring support that makes it possible to stay in the home environment where they’re most comfortable. Wherever you live in Springfield, Delaware County, you can trust our team to deliver high-level service that helps residents maintain their independence.
Our professional caregivers know how important it is to stay in a familiar environment, surrounded by memories and personal belongings. Come to us for the assistance you or your loved one needs to maintain a normal routine in the place you want to be.
Local to the Springfield area, our caregivers are fully capable of traveling to your loved one’s home – or staying there, depending on which of our services you choose. Speaking of which, check out some of our services below, plus a little more about the Springfield area!
Our Home Care for Springfield Residents
It can be difficult to watch your loved one start to struggle with simple activities that were once easy to accomplish. And sometimes, it’s just too soon to relocate to an assisted living community, let alone seek out hospice care at home. That’s where our caregiver agency can help!
With home care assistance, your parent or relative will be able to remain in his or her home, while getting the correct assistance from a caregiver. Some of our services include:
- Overnight Care : Having a caregiver on-hand through the night can provide wonderful peace of mind for patients and their loved ones, knowing nighttime support is available.
- Personal Hygiene : Usual activities, like showering, bathing, or dental care, may start to become difficult, which is where our caregivers can be of assistance.
- Respite Care : You may decide to be your loved one’s primary caretaker, but you’ll need a break from time to time, which is when we’ll be there to fill in for you.
- Mobility Assistance : Whether our clients enjoy going for a stroll around the block, or need help getting in and out of their favorite seat, we’ll help with any mobility function to prevent them from falling.
- Live-In Care : If your loved one needs assistance 24/7, our caregivers will be there around the clock.
- Dementia Care : For our clients who are suffering from the beginning stages of Alzheimer’s or dementia, our caregivers have the professional training to assist them.
- Companionship : Our senior companions ensure clients aren’t isolated or alone, helping with household chores, reading aloud, encouraging socialization and more.
- Veterans Care : For former military personnel who need in-home assistance, we can often provide care covered by the Veterans Affairs (VA) Pension Benefit.
- Personal Care : Our caregivers gently help clients with dressing, meal prep, light housekeeping and other day-to-day tasks to make it possible to maintain independence.
How Our System Works
If you’ve decided that a caregiver may be a good fit for the assistance your loved one needs, we have a simple system that will get your care started in no time.
One of our care managers will meet with you and your parent or relative at his or her home, and assess which of our services he or she will benefit from. Then, we’ll create a plan together that will balance home assistance with independence, so that your loved one still feels competent in everyday tasks.
Home Care in Springfield, PA
Whether your loved one enjoys paying visits to the Springfield Mall, or catching a movie at AMC Marple 10, there are plenty of places to visit in Springfield, PA, and we’re happy to serve this Delaware County area!