Are you looking for compassionate, professional senior companion care in Chester County, PA? WellSprings serves Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania. These counties make up the greater suburban areas of the Philadelphia region.
When you work with our companion care agency, our companions for seniors at home can help your loved one enjoy life without the anxiety of isolation, providing you extra peace of mind, knowing your parent, relative or other loved one is not alone.
Companion Care for Seniors
Companionship is essential to the emotional and well-being of any of us. But in the fragility of aging, and possible disability or debilitating health issues, it can mean much more. While our loved ones still enjoy their independence, having someone to help, or even just to have a conversation with, can brighten their days tremendously.
Our companion care service provides the social interaction that your loved one will need and enjoy on a daily basis. This service is ideal for those who still prefer to live alone, but need some extra emotional care, or even need assistance physically.
Some of our care services include:
- Playing games, such as cards, chess, or board games
- Reading a book aloud, or assisting in reading, and discussing the topics
- Safety monitoring
- Light housekeeping/chores
- Laundry duties
- General socialization, such as visiting with friends or neighbors
- Providing supervision to doctor’s visits
- Medication reminders and encouragement
- Help with waking up in the morning, and getting ready for bed at night
- Assistance with walks, outside or from room to room
- Helping to care for house plants or pets
- Assisting on grocery store shopping and preparation, such as coupon clipping
- Answering the house telephone
- Assisting with technology, such as email or social media accounts
- and more!
Companionship is a beneficial service for those who may live far from their loved ones, or simply need the extra assistance due to restrictions that come with aging or declining health. Not only does this service provide for a better quality of life for your loved one, but more confidence in the fact that aging or less ability to care for him or herself won’t prohibit them from living the normal life that they’re used to.
Learn More About Senior Companionship
With our home care services help, it’s simple to find out about the services that are right for your loved ones’ assistance needs. If companionship seems like it might be the right fit, our caregivers at WellSprings Home Care will be happy to explain more!
Each companion caregiver creates personal plans for our clients based on their needs and requests. Our goal is to allow them to live as independent a life as possible, while aiding in certain areas that may otherwise be restricted.
We proudly care for clients in the Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Chester County areas, and will be happy to provide you with more information! Give us a call at 610.463.0880 or schedule a Free Consultation today!