As you or your loved ones get older, it’s normal to need more help — even for ordinary, day-to-day activities. In the Montgomery County area, WellSprings Home Care provides trustworthy, compassionate in-home support that makes it possible for individuals to stay at home where they are most comfortable. As a leader among home care agencies in Montgomery County, PA, we make it so your aging parent or relative will never have to compromise independence in order to receive quality care.
Our caregivers are local to King of Prussia, Norristown, Plymouth Meeting, Pottstown, Lansdale, Montgomeryville and the surrounding areas and are happy to assist your loved one, while allowing him or her to maintain an independent lifestyle.
Care at Home Offered in Montgomery County
While it can be hard to see your parent or relative struggle with their normal daily routines, our caregiver agency will give you and your family members peace of mind.
When you hire a caregiver, your parent or aging relative will receive just the right assistance he or she needs, while going about with their usual activities.
Some of our services for Montgomery County Residents include:
- Overnight Care : For many clients, the nighttime hours are when they’re most vulnerable and in need of support. Our certified caregivers offer vital peace of mind with overnight care.
- Companionship : Whether it’s reading along with a favorite book, or taking a walk to the park, your loved one will always have a friend in his or her caregiver.
- Personal Hygiene : Sometimes simple activities, like bathing or dental care, can be altered by hindering health issues, which is where our assistance can help.
- Live-In Care : You may rest better knowing that your loved one is under 24/7 supervision, which is why we provide live-in care services.
- Respite Care : On the contrary, you may want to be your loved one’s primary caretaker. And when you need a break, our respite care services are available.
- Mobility Assistance : Our caregivers are there for mobility support, as well as fall prevention.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care : Support from an empathetic, experienced caregiver can help minimize disruptions for the individual already dealing with confusion and anxiety.
- Veterans Care : We take special care of veterans with in-home care, which can sometimes be covered by the VA Aid & Attendance Benefit.
- Personal Care : Gentle help with daily routines can include bathing, grooming, shopping, light housekeeping, medication reminders and more.
- And Many More!
How Our Process Works
The team at our home care agency is happy to help you get set up with the right services to assist in your loved one’s needs. We’ll start by meeting with you and your parent or relative at his or her home and go over in more depth the services we offer.
Once we assess exactly what your loved one needs assistance with, we’ll come up with a plan together that will map out the services we’ll be utilizing. At the same time, we’ll make sure that we’re not being too invasive, allowing him or her to maintain the sense of independence that comes with receiving care at home.
Serving Montgomery County
Our Caregivers are happy to travel to residents in Montgomery County. With so many great spots, like the Elmwood Park Zoo, Valley Forge National Historic Park, Washington’s Headquarters, and more, Montgomery County has the best of nature and history all in one area.
Whether your loved one is living in Conshohocken, Bryn Mawr, or the surrounding areas, our services are just around the corner.
To get started, simply give us a call at WellSprings, at (610) 463-0880 or schedule a Free Consultation today! We’ll be happy to set you up with an appointment with one of our care managers and get your loved one started with us in no time!