If debilitating health and aging has your loved one struggling to complete normal activities, a Caregiver is life-changing. Committed to providing the most compassionate, highest level of care in the area, WellSprings Home Care is the home care agency happy to provide professional senior care services for Delaware County residents.
Whether you’re local to Media, Upper Darby, Newtown Square, Yeadon, Haverford, Springfield or the surrounding areas, our professionals will be happy to make the house calls – or long-term stays – for your loved one’s assistance.
Elderly Care Services We Provide in Delaware County
It can be difficult to watch your parent or aging relative struggle with routines that were once simple. And while your first thought may be to start searching for an assisted living community, why not start with assisted living at home?
Here are just some of the services available through our home care in Delaware County, PA:
- Overnight Care: For aging individuals, nighttime presents many challenges — our in-home care provides comfort and assistance through monitoring and support.
- Live-In Care: Your loved one will never be without help if you opt for 24/7 assistance.
- Respite Care: While it may be important for you to be the primary caretaker for your parent or relative, we can step in from time to time so you can take a break.
- Personal Hygiene: When weakened health issues may hinder the ability to take care of one’s own personal hygiene, our Caregivers can help.
- Mobility Assistance: Sometimes your loved one may need some extra help getting around, along with some assistance in fall prevention.
- Companionship: Simply keeping our residents company can make all the difference in their daily routines.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care: For patients dealing with a declining mental state, staying at home eliminates the added confusion and anxiety of moving to a facility.
- Veterans Care: Our home care services make it possible for veterans and their spouses to stay home, maintaining independence — in some cases covered by the Veterans Affairs (VA) Pension Benefit.
- Personal Care: From helping with dressing to mobility assistance, we provide personal care support to help patients stay in their homes.
Our Home Care Process
When you come to the decision of hiring a Caregiver, our team of care providers is happy to help. After contacting us, we’ll set you up with one of our Caregivers to meet with you and your loved one in person to go over the services we offer.
After assessing what your loved one is in need of, we’ll then devise a plan together that will provide him or her with the correct assistance. Our plans are always designed to be specific to what the person under our care needs, without being too invasive or drastically changing routines.
Serving Delaware County
Delaware County is not just a great place to live, work, and visit, but also is home to countless places that your loved one will love to visit. Some of our favorite spots include Ridley Creek State Park, Rose Tree Park, the Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation, and much, much more!
Whether your love one wants to take a stroll through a park, or learn a little more about history, Delaware County has plenty of activities to cater to a variety of interests.
To get started, residents in Havertown, Chester Heights, Springfield, and the surrounding areas can contact WellSprings Home Care Services at (610) 463-0880 or schedule a Free Consultation today! We’ll ask you a few questions, then set you up with one of our Care Managers at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to getting your Delaware County home care services started!