Caregivers are great options when your aging loved one needs some extra assistance. And for our Chester County residents, WellSprings Home Care is proud to provide the highest levels of skilled, compassionate in-home care services to prolong a sense of independence and security.
Our senior care services caregivers are local to Exton, Berwyn, and Downingtown, along with surrounding areas such as West Chester, Malvern, Frazer, Honey Brook and Coatesville. So no matter what part of Chester County your loved one is located, traveling is never an issue for us.
Our Home Care Services
Watching your loved one struggle with normal daily activities can be stressful. You want to help them without taking them out of their homes, but you’re not sure what the right solution is.
That’s where home care can help. Our Chester County home care services allow your parent or relative to remain in his or her home, with some extra assistance. That way, he or she will never be hindered by the effects of aging or debilitating health.
Some of our elderly care services include:
- Overnight Care: We prioritize nighttime safety so you can rest easy that your loved one is well cared for through the bedtime hours.
- Live-In Care: Our caregivers will remain with your loved one in the home, available to help 24/7.
- Personal Hygiene: When normal activities such as bathing or dental care become difficult, we’ll be there to help.
- Personal Care: Our caregivers provide gentle, day-to-day help with activities so the patient can stay independent at home, such as light housekeeping, mobility assistance, meal prep and more.
- Respite Care: If you are your loved one’s primary caretaker and need a break, we’ll be there to fill in for you.
- Dementia Care: Our caregivers are trained to help with residents who may be suffering from the beginning stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Mobility Assistance: Whether it’s going for a walk around the block, or helping to sit in a favorite chair, our caregivers will assist your loved one in any mobility function.
- Companionship: We offer the in-home companionship that can ease anxieties, prevent isolation, provide social stimulation and improve a person’s overall emotional well-being.
- Veterans Care: Wartime veterans may be able to obtain the home care they need through the VA Aid & Attendance Benefit.
- And Many More!
How it Works
If you decide that hiring a caregiver is the best fit for your loved one, we’ll be happy to help. One of our care managers will plan a visit with you and your parent or relative in need, at his or her home, assessing which of our services will be most beneficial.
Then, we’ll come up with a plan together, depending on your loved one’s capabilities. Our agenda will be completely personalized, so that the person under our care never feels invaded or incapable.
Serving Chester County
In representing the Chester County area, we’ve gotten to know the great towns that make it so unique. We’re happy to take our residents to local parks, such as Everhart Park in West Chester, or events like the Devon Horse Show. History buffs will love places like the Waynesborough Historic House, too!
No matter where your loved one’s interests lie, we’ll ensure that their daily lives are anything but boring. To get started with home care in Chester County, PA, simply give us a call at (610) 463-0880 or schedule a Free Consultation today! We’ll be happy to set you up with an appointment to have one of our care managers meet with you at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you!